提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 kkbbq 於 2008-8-23 23:17 發表

一個巳經戒煙嘅人  絕對唔應該再嘗試吸一口煙  我肯定講句一定前功盡廢  小弟就是一個實例  巳收心養性  何必再自尋煩惱呢  何況不歸路  唔係人人識行
我都係吹水者,點會出來玩番,有限度既按腳(真個對腳)可能會,因有時真係幾累,其他部位一定不會,
真正識我既人就知我是什麼人,謝謝關心,小弟一定銘記於心

Share my sauna life too:

My first step at SZ was 4 yeasrs b4 after seeing this forum
My first sauna "KamBig", i met my first bg no.!XX and she is the only one bg i tried.
We played very crasy in room and started extra affairs fast, dating and ml.
She never asked for $, but always said "不單感覺, 也要感情" so touch.
The feeling likes 孫燕姿那首歌"真的"
But, I have gf, so difficult to choose becos I told her honestly I had gf. She treat me so nice I never wanted to break up.
At last, I chose to stop with the bg, but so hurt to me.
After that I did not go to SZ for 1 year
Then, I follow the recommendation by ROBERT ching, I got a lot of fun:good2::good2:
Jan 08, I went to "lo 糊" the first time I went there.  I met a girl and I was her first client. The situation was so funny, she did not expect I choose her. She did not know all the steps and forgot to bring oil to hj. Her face turned red while doing and told me "so hot" and I felt she was sweating. I crasy for her after that and make the same mistake as in "KamBig", always finding her everytimes I went to "lo wolf". She told me her history and gave me hint-wanting to be my gf. She is too young to me.
I found, for bg who are simple really have poor stories and I really hope ALL ching can pay more respect to bg. Don't simply think all love money only, some are really poor and they want to survive in SZ, working in 邪bone was their last choice, a bg told me she laughs to clients but she never happy even worked 1 year in 邪bone.

Now, I take my massage in 正bone becos of the storm in SZ, after Oct I may be " I WILL COME BACK":big_smile::big_smile:

I type Chinese very slowly so I put my post in English.

pI try Chinese word very slowly so I can only [

發新話題