11 12
發新話題
打印

MY FIRST VISIT TO "KONG HO"

MY FIRST VISIT TO "KONG HO"

Last Saturday there was raining in the afternoon. After I finished the "ching" bone service in 3 hours, I went to try the New sauna "Kong Ho".
About 5:00 pm I arrived at Kong Ho.  There were only 2 clients in the bathing room.  The living room is much larger than "Kong Yuen".  There were only 2 to 3 persons sitting there.
I found that the Manager in Kong Ho, who is switching from the supervisor in Kong Yuen.  I choose the no. 13*.  OO! Too thin when she entered the room. Thin girl always has little balls.  Quite disappointed.
However, during part 2 she took off the T-shirt, I found that her balls were quite big and soft. That is Good balls (70 marks)  Her HJ service is good not so hurry. She had tried her best to entertain me so long as I can.  But she used to take long time after she left the room.
The Bell rang for time is up but she had not yet come back to my room.  I had waited for her for few mins longer.  Then I left the room by my own self.

主頁冇相唔知係咪新女

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Thank you brother. The BG was impolite to you as she didn't come back.

Agree. Bg should at least accompany customer back to lobby after bell ring.

so far so good!!

引用:
原帖由 wawawawa 於 2009-4-21 14:00 發表
Thank you brother. The BG was impolite to you as she didn't come back.
引用:
原帖由 fat123fat 於 2009-4-21 16:06 發表
Agree. Bg should at least accompany customer back to lobby after bell ring.
兩位c兄有留意報告最後尼段當中前後尼
The Bell rang for time is up but she had not yet come back to my room.  I had waited for her for few mins longer.  Then I left the room by my own self.

引用:
原帖由 andsn88 於 2009-4-21 12:21 發表
They should keep their pics updated.
唔係幫網主講說話, 囡囡幾時尼幾時走網站職員會唔會未卜先知

11 12
發新話題