發新話題
打印

竹園失望之旅

hey vbsex,

I was surprised cos I actually tried her 1 yr ago b4. I was disappointed by her when I first visited her cos she got pretty but very unwilling to provide service to you. Only want to you explode ASAP and said she was busy and need to go just finished part 2. I think i just enjoyed for 1 hr and then she said she need to go.  But this time, she was totally different. May be I broke the ice very early with her cos I spoke Mandarin with her all the way long. I think she preferred gentle guy cos I always not showing my wolf face to her. For the part 2, she seduced me directly without saying a word. She stripped her cloth and pop out her 36E boobs to rub over my body, i was hot instantly and kissed all over her body and played with her boobs with passionate kisses, squeezes and gently kissed her all over her face, i think i turned her on and then she stripped her bra herself and then gave me a very hot body massage with her 36E boods rub my dick (波推) it was awesome......I got extremely turned on and gave her a fingering in her pussy and flipped her over down to me and want to do something more to her, she started rubbing my brother using hot oil with horny sound and I held on for just few mins under that condition and was KO finally ..

It was really really Mammamia !!!!!!!

By the way, can u recommend any nice gals there cos I want to go again soon

引用:
原帖由 korean 於 2008-11-21 22:33 發表
hey vbsex,

I was surprised cos I actually tried her 1 yr ago b4. I was disappointed by her when I first visited her cos she got pretty but very unwilling to provide service to you. Only want to you ...
You must be a handsome guy so ^^ gave you such service.

But I can tell you that this type of service is very common in CY.

!)號仔 好似都ok好樣
有冇師兄上過呢

引用:
原帖由 mikasalo 於 2008-11-22 07:58 發表

You must be a handsome guy so ^^ gave you such service.

But I can tell you that this type of service is very common in CY.
Hey, don't pour the cold water to a hot stick friend!!

之前我咪試過︿︿囉,可能我唔夠靚仔啦,遭遇同korean兄一樣,所以應該唔會再去住啦,太貴囉!

korean , thank you for introduce ^^  for me, I have tried her before and got a very different service.  Her part1 and part 2  are so so.  Perhaps I am not as handsome as you. I think it is true that different guys get different service.

講開^^,其實都係萬象城遇過佢拖住隻狼狗幾次,我諗你夠靚仔真係唔同招呼!

Most of the girls in CY provide BJ recently.Some bone girls only have one client everyday so they provide special to their client. Some of the bone girls have boyfriend or hasband so that they only provide HJ to the client.I try No. @ before.She can give BJ to any client and you can touch anywhere you want.Her service also good .She has her vacation this moment and will go back to CY two weeks later.The service of ^^ is better than before.I think she knows some brothers complain about her service and clients do not find her again.

發新話題