發新話題
打印

金X港,好又一餐,吾好又一餐啦

價錢一般般,去東莞更正

Oh my god, this monday, My friend & me went to "sea bird" to have a big meal at about 4:30pm have a very bad experience & impression in there. It is the 2nd time for my friend to go there this month. The fxxking manager said $470 to have a meal. OK, no problem, no money no talk! The most important as the PK said is to have fun. But the bad bad luck was coming. Entering the room to select girl, only 5 aging around 30 years old lady to choice, I complain to their staff, if there was no other choice, I will leave & went to HK$ or Kong Ho to play. Waiting another 10 minutes, No. 188 came, slim with little ball, no other selection only this girl. My heart was already down, No mood & no feeling in my mind. This 188 no services, no water in little sister, no before hand job, no touching, her mind is within 15 minutes doing all services including body massage & ML, my very bad impression is she put KO jelly in her little sister at once after body massage & start to ML - absolutely make me feeling very very down. As a result, no mood, do my need & ask her to go. Later, asking my friend, what is his journey, his comment is very bad-no more to "sea bird" again. Our very unhappy & bad luck experience in . I was very unhappy & went to Kong Ho to have another handjob services after the dinner in order to find my good luck again.

引用:
原帖由 1mongkok 於 2009-4-17 00:51 發表
Oh my god, this monday, My friend & me went to "sea bird" to have a big meal at about 4:30pm have a very bad experience & impression in there. It is the 2nd time for my friend to go there this month.  ...
Too many bros complained this place over years. Can't imagine their service still very poor as of today

點 解 標 題 係 新x 港,但 內 容 寫 金 x 港 既 ?
We can fly so high and never gonna die

引用:
原帖由 1mongkok 於 2009-4-17 00:51 發表
Oh my god, this monday, My friend & me went to "sea bird" to have a big meal at about 4:30pm have a very bad experience & impression in there. It is the 2nd time for my friend to go there this month.  ...
"Sea bird" 係 深 圳 四 大 西 場 之 一你 都 去, 真 係 I' can't help you

anymore lor 。
We can fly so high and never gonna die

引用:
原帖由 jet-jet 於 2009-4-16 18:54 發表
係深圳做左幾日野,回港想前先去放底D子孫,去鬆一鬆,但幾日無上"街街網",無料係手,想起之前D金X港report,就上去碰下運氣
4.00PM去到樓下,手機晌,幾分鐘電話,好多人上去,真係咁旺? 到達現場,一般細場格局,但經理,LOCK ...
jet-jet ching, can you give me the number of the mm.  Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 jet-jet 於 2009-4-16 18:54 發表
係深圳做左幾日野,回港想前先去放底D子孫,去鬆一鬆,但幾日無上"街街網",無料係手,想起之前D金X港report,就上去碰下運氣
4.00PM去到樓下,手機晌,幾分鐘電話,好多人上去,真係咁旺? 到達現場,一般細場格局,但經理,LOCK ...
..自來水,加洪水犯濫,搞到我成日"跣..

ching, I like 自來水,加洪水犯濫, can you give me the number.  I don't mind mid-age mm.  thanks.

引用:
原帖由 Mars 於 2009-4-17 01:59 發表
點 解 標 題 係 新x 港,但 內 容 寫 金 x 港 既 ?
係wor

發新話題