29 1234
發新話題
打印

Smelly little cat

Smelly little cat

Just read the report from Ching阿虫介紹尼, I also want to share some experience from KH.

I went to SZ for working and stayed overnight in SZ. After dinner escape from the colleagues then went straightly to KHO. As it was not long after the Chinese new year, not many gals back. Then picked up one which looked OK from the album in the computer.

it was #@. She got in and bend her body to turn on the TV. Then I saw her T-back from the short skirt, very sexy. I was happy for this and she started for massage. As I had just finished the dinner, I could not face down then starting from upper side first.

She massaged me I massaged her, then all of us were turned on. She was even more existed than me. I could feel her gap was fill with liquid and she even took off the t-back too. I use my high frequency finger to vibrate her little bean, she was even more high. But then I take a closed look for the pussy, I smelled very strong smell. To be honest, it was quite stinky from my personal feeling. (May be some CHING like this smell but not me.) I saw and smell pussy also not too little, but whenever I smell this kind of smell I was not too existed.

Then I stopped, laid down and asked her to massage me. She was so high that she hold my brother and tried to sit up on him. I stopped immediately and tried to keep the atmosphere to tell her we have no dom dom - not good for us. She still said no problem (but i had problem to do this.. dangerous). She tried 1 more times and I stopped one more time. Finally cool down her and asked her to do her normal job.

Have a quick "fruit jelly" job and shake my brother. As I did not smell the bad smell I got excited again and finished relaxing.

At last, gave me the number and as for "call clock" next time. I went out but did not save the number as I thought I will not re-eat again.

Any CHING like to lick pussy will be even possible to do with her. But not my taste

回復 1# 的帖子

估唔到佢性格臭串遮,個Gap一樣咁Stinky
We can fly so high and never gonna die

呢個咪係早一輪自作文章係客仔話同佢去街, 重影鬼咁多戶外生活相 post 上黎 hard sell

骨女個人衛生同樣重要 , 好彩師亨臨崖勒馬:good2: 佢既然可以咁隨便俾你 , 可以想像其他客一樣如是

師兄果然好定力 :good2:

回復 4# 的帖子

唔使想像直頭係
We can fly so high and never gonna die

送都唔插費事生野

smelly causes by diseases??

29 1234