發新話題
打印

竹園失望之旅

請問各位師兄有布乜好號碼可介紹呢?

takeyauyau,

If you are looking for good part 2, i would suggest you to go for No.^^.  But she is not always giving u surprise. She gave me a big surprise last week I visited.  Very good part 2 ...but u know..bone skill average.
And the most important thing is, she can make horny by just looking her body figure....Mammamia !!!!

hey vbsex,

I was surprised cos I actually tried her 1 yr ago b4. I was disappointed by her when I first visited her cos she got pretty but very unwilling to provide service to you. Only want to you explode ASAP and said she was busy and need to go just finished part 2. I think i just enjoyed for 1 hr and then she said she need to go.  But this time, she was totally different. May be I broke the ice very early with her cos I spoke Mandarin with her all the way long. I think she preferred gentle guy cos I always not showing my wolf face to her. For the part 2, she seduced me directly without saying a word. She stripped her cloth and pop out her 36E boobs to rub over my body, i was hot instantly and kissed all over her body and played with her boobs with passionate kisses, squeezes and gently kissed her all over her face, i think i turned her on and then she stripped her bra herself and then gave me a very hot body massage with her 36E boods rub my dick (波推) it was awesome......I got extremely turned on and gave her a fingering in her pussy and flipped her over down to me and want to do something more to her, she started rubbing my brother using hot oil with horny sound and I held on for just few mins under that condition and was KO finally ..

It was really really Mammamia !!!!!!!

By the way, can u recommend any nice gals there cos I want to go again soon

發新話題