發新話題
打印

第二次找失婚骨女按摩便就地KO佢

reply to 樓主

I also a regular customer of Golden Sunshine. Frankly speaking, I go there with my girl friend. Sometime I will sleep there and make love with my girl friend in the room. It is really exciting because even turning off the light of the room. Anyway, there are some people will wake through outside the room.

You say the Golden Sunshine will no longer provides the royal massage service at end of March. So, that means starting from tomorrow. Is it right?

Can you tell me the number of the JC and is she beautiful?

Thank you for sharing.

reply to 樓主

I do agree with you. At least you have enjoyed the stolen feel. I don't enjoy the feeling of buy and sales.

reply to 樓主

I think you must not tell me her number. You must already got her mobile numbers too. Am I correct? If you want to have second time with her. Suggest you should go to the hotel. You can more enjoy and get the any feeling, lover feeling.

Good Luch, Ching

reply to 樓主

fresh vegetabel & regular lover will have different feel. most of the men are greedy and lustful.

reply to 樓主

I went to Golden Sunshine and confirmed which had stopped royal massage service. So, whether your friend she has changed to work in another massage club?

reply to #47

Understand from the JS, as the business of royal massage is not as good as their boss expected. There was only around 15 girls providing such service. On the other hand, as you know well the boss needs to pay to the Gongan under table money. No body will run lossing money business.

reply to 忘了我

Have you tried the second shot already? If affairmative, please share the fun with us. If possible, can you tell us where she is working now.

reply to 忘了我

Understand that Sundu sauna is quite expensive. Also can provide the " one through drogon " service. I heard from my friend but I have never tried. Waiting for your report after you visit your ' old vegetable '.

發新話題