發新話題
打印

番食tst幸運水療

no good

Yesterday, I went to Lucky SPA. There was only two female. One is younger, around 27-28 and little bit slim and nice looking. Another is short and age more than 35 and no good looking. After went into the room. The older came in and I asked her whether the another lady is JS. But the older lady said that the another lady was servicing another customer. So, I had no choice but just served by the old lady. Massage skill is okay but I don't like old lady. So, finally, just got the release and paid her 100 dollars tips.

reply to #34

I agree with you. If she is not a partner. I don't think the boss will hire her. At the same time, she said that 心雷 infact don't know dup bone and she is not always come too. That is why I guess 心雷 is already changed to another places.

Last time, I tried the slim lady. Dup skill is no good but quite friendly. Hand job skill is just so so and need me to teach her. It is really a pity I even haven't seen 心雷. As so many C hings say that she is so beautiful and skillful......

reply to #36

Because there was only two female at that time. She said that the another JS is busy. So, there was no choice lal.

發新話題