發新話題
打印

"sea moon" hoi yuet electric girl @^*

"sea moon" hoi yuet electric girl @^*

Today went to hoi yuet at around 1pm
Had no idea who to book as didn't do homework before going.  Supervisor asked which style and I said 188 and no idea what number.  Then he brought in @^*.  This girl has a pair of powerful electric eyes.  after around 30 mins part 1, she asked which style I want - hj or bm.  I asked her which style can hug her, she said only the second one can take off clothes.  after a moment of thinking, decided to have bm.  When she came back after taking oil, no bra inside the uniform.  nothing about bm we did as I don't really like bm much.  we were only hugging and kissing her balls.  Then rocket launched.  

she gave me her number and I think I will try her maybe once more.  

After massage, I went to have leg and shoulder massage.  as I wanted to leave around 30 mins, I asked them to stop around 30 mins.  there were a girl doing the shoulder and a guy doing the leg.  When I sign for $5 for the shoulder since she came around 5 to 10 mins after the guy started and finished the same time, also she didn't do much on shoulder and mainly on head.  She said the minimum tips would be $20.  I asked her back why not body mentioned minimum tips 20 before I start?  she just kept on saying they don't have paid if we do the free charge massage and only got tips.  I said if she doesn't want, I give her $0 as there were a place to give $0 on the paper.  The guy didn't say anything, and only asked me to sign, I gave him $10 as he did good and he didn't comment at all.  When I paid, the supervisor said I can't give no tips for free massage, I told him the story and he said that's okay then.  

As paid by HKD, so it's HK$289 including bm and 10 tips for leg massage.

Thank you all C-hing support.
Sorry that I don't know Chinese Typing.  I know it's hard for most of the C-hing.  

Next time, I would try those "translator" in order to get some chinese words so C-hing can understand more.

回復 6# 的帖子

Oh Joe hing,

I don't have idea about where to go.  You know I like to have certain level massage before the 前列腺排毒.  Also, I only have one contact of the js who worked in 金色陽光 and now she is working in "Sing To Sha".  of course I have no doubt of her skill.  However, the environment of the sauna is a bit too high and other service such as foot massage has minimum 20 dollars tips.  That's a bit too much to me.

回復 3# 的帖子

Thanks very much for Mars hing,

You did a very very good summary for me.  It helps many other C-hing alot.  Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 joe98 於 2010-5-11 13:42 發表

same feeling too....好似少左個基地甘....
買個手寫板啦....好易用
I know Joe hing, but I don't need to write chinese for long long time.  I can read, but when I write, it's much much difficult.  Forgive me using English all the time.

發新話題