發新話題
打印

金X港,好又一餐,吾好又一餐啦

Oh my god, this monday, My friend & me went to "sea bird" to have a big meal at about 4:30pm have a very bad experience & impression in there. It is the 2nd time for my friend to go there this month. The fxxking manager said $470 to have a meal. OK, no problem, no money no talk! The most important as the PK said is to have fun. But the bad bad luck was coming. Entering the room to select girl, only 5 aging around 30 years old lady to choice, I complain to their staff, if there was no other choice, I will leave & went to HK$ or Kong Ho to play. Waiting another 10 minutes, No. 188 came, slim with little ball, no other selection only this girl. My heart was already down, No mood & no feeling in my mind. This 188 no services, no water in little sister, no before hand job, no touching, her mind is within 15 minutes doing all services including body massage & ML, my very bad impression is she put KO jelly in her little sister at once after body massage & start to ML - absolutely make me feeling very very down. As a result, no mood, do my need & ask her to go. Later, asking my friend, what is his journey, his comment is very bad-no more to "sea bird" again. Our very unhappy & bad luck experience in . I was very unhappy & went to Kong Ho to have another handjob services after the dinner in order to find my good luck again.

Jet Ching, because I have a very unhappy experience in "Sea bird" = "Hoi Yin" Hotel, o: therefore, I let you have a confusion, sorry!

回復 23# 的帖子

100% right:good2:

發新話題