9 12
發新話題
打印

港x !!

She is day shift or night shift right now.

引用:
原帖由 cetin 於 2011-1-17 13:05 發表

She is in day shift according to conversation yesterday
Thanks for the info, maybe, I should take my "first" trip to go there.

引用:
原帖由 門小姐 於 2011-1-17 19:17 發表

乜你個個都問有無車牌
你都好鍾意車 wo   
He is a master of driving school

引用:
原帖由 cetin 於 2011-1-18 09:53 發表

付出成本(Cost) / 得到性能 (Performance) 比率
簡單地講,數值越高就越抵玩
Based on your formula, should it the opposite. For instance, if the c=1, p=5, then the result will be 0.25. In contrast, if the c=5, p=1, the result will be 5. Obviously, the former one is better than the latter one. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I called Kho 19 today but she is off for a month. Then I called to front desk and asked for the reservation of 11. When I went there, they told me that 11 was just serviced for other customer who claimed he made the reservation. Finally, I ased for 98 but she still had 45 minutes. I lost my mood and then went back to Hong Kong. Suck for today!!

引用:
原帖由 fatgor1 於 2011-1-18 23:52 發表

即係食白果....
周圍都係場, 吾使甘掃興wor
At the moment, I lost my mood and so, went back to HK.

引用:
原帖由 tingman 於 2011-1-18 23:57 發表

Did you tell the front desk that you also called them ahead and made a reservation on #11 as well? I don't understand how these places always made mistakes like these. It's really not that difficu ...
I did and they did say sorry for their mistake. What else they could do, the bg already served the guy a few minutes ago? Then I asked for 98 but had to wait about 45 minutes more. Kho 19 is on vacation. I did not do homework for any other bg and so, I left.

引用:
原帖由 tingman 於 2011-1-19 00:42 發表

Better luck next time!
Thanks and hopefully.

9 12
發新話題