發新話題
打印

Smelly Pussy

Smelly Pussy

I am not a guy to affect people to earn $ but it was really a very bad experience and I think I need to tell Chings so that not too many chings get the same bad and unhealthy experience.

Few days ago I went to SZ for working. After finsihing the meeting was still early then I went to KH. I did not expect I can finish the job so early so that I went without booking. After shower then asked for !*. Manager said she has a loooooong vacation. That meant she quit the job already, very disappointed. Then asked him to recommend me any big balls and not too short in height.

He recommended me (^ then the nightmare started. Finished the drink and went to the room and waited for 15mins:thumbs_down.gif:. The gal came and we started with the back Part 1. The massage was really only rubbing he muscle but it was not ok i did not come for this.

I turned to the front and started for Part 2. She was siting closing to the end of the bed so I needed to requested her to come next to me so that I can grab her balls and say hello to her little pussy. She move up a little bit and my hands could just grab her balls and touch her pussy. When I touched her under pant and vibrate a little bit, there was a "Very Strong and Smelly Smell" came from the pussy side to my head. I just smell for 0.5 second, I fell dizzy and just liked being punched continuously by Ip Manuch:. It was so stinky smell that even a durian just like perfume.

Then I stop immediately and asked her to sit more closed to me but the pussy faced to the end of the bed. Then I use a lot of imagination of Chrissie Chou and grab her balls hardly to release my pressure as soon as possible.

Then I left even before the time was finished. But it may be psychological feeling, I was still felling the very stinky smell in my nose :_n11: I will for sure keep her in the blacklist forever.

Did any Ching have the similar experience ??

發新話題