發新話題
打印

竹園失望之旅

83 is good

I try *# many times before. She serves me not bad after three times. She only povide HJ and touch the breast.I know many girls provide special service include BM and BJ.A few girls can make love in the sauna to hold the clinet to come back again.
The price we paid only include HJ and not all girls other service provide special service.*# work in normal sauna before so if you want HJ and good massage. She is a good choice. If you want special service ,this girl not suitable for you.Each girl has the bottom line. We cannot forece every girl to give you special service. I try *# more than one year. I didn't get any special only HJ and touch the breast during HJ.If you respected to her , you are not only her client. You are also her friend.Many brother like big breast but I like small one. I like *# breast because she give yous girlfriend feel.

robertchan : 寧比人知,莫比人見,囡囡號碼改為用密碼。

[ 本帖最後由 robertchan 於 2008-11-20 18:38 編輯 ]

Most of the girls in CY provide BJ recently.Some bone girls only have one client everyday so they provide special to their client. Some of the bone girls have boyfriend or hasband so that they only provide HJ to the client.I try No. @ before.She can give BJ to any client and you can touch anywhere you want.Her service also good .She has her vacation this moment and will go back to CY two weeks later.The service of ^^ is better than before.I think she knows some brothers complain about her service and clients do not find her again.

發新話題