27 1234
發新話題
打印

Smelly Pussy

Smelly Pussy

I am not a guy to affect people to earn $ but it was really a very bad experience and I think I need to tell Chings so that not too many chings get the same bad and unhealthy experience.

Few days ago I went to SZ for working. After finsihing the meeting was still early then I went to KH. I did not expect I can finish the job so early so that I went without booking. After shower then asked for !*. Manager said she has a loooooong vacation. That meant she quit the job already, very disappointed. Then asked him to recommend me any big balls and not too short in height.

He recommended me (^ then the nightmare started. Finished the drink and went to the room and waited for 15mins:thumbs_down.gif:. The gal came and we started with the back Part 1. The massage was really only rubbing he muscle but it was not ok i did not come for this.

I turned to the front and started for Part 2. She was siting closing to the end of the bed so I needed to requested her to come next to me so that I can grab her balls and say hello to her little pussy. She move up a little bit and my hands could just grab her balls and touch her pussy. When I touched her under pant and vibrate a little bit, there was a "Very Strong and Smelly Smell" came from the pussy side to my head. I just smell for 0.5 second, I fell dizzy and just liked being punched continuously by Ip Manuch:. It was so stinky smell that even a durian just like perfume.

Then I stop immediately and asked her to sit more closed to me but the pussy faced to the end of the bed. Then I use a lot of imagination of Chrissie Chou and grab her balls hardly to release my pressure as soon as possible.

Then I left even before the time was finished. But it may be psychological feeling, I was still felling the very stinky smell in my nose :_n11: I will for sure keep her in the blacklist forever.

Did any Ching have the similar experience ??

服務算係咁只不過有味冇計, 唔比摸可能又會 blacklist

回復 1# 的帖子

In general, C-hing would like to touch the bg's pussy. As time goes by, such designated action would generate the disease of her organ.  Therefore, do we consider the reason why some bgs refuse the client to do so.  The client may consider himself as a victim when he discovers a bg with a smelly pussy.  In fact, she is the real victim in view of the bad condition in her health.

就算冇事都會有少少尿味
摸唔摸要睇個人lor

回復 3# 的帖子

I suppose that the bg would not have a bath after providing hand job service to the client.  Therefore, the client should make his own choice on whether to kiss nipples or touch the pussy for hyigenic consideration.

Actually, the bg is a victim.
She is doing her job only,
No need to blacklist thie bg, although her services are only so & so since she worked in KH.

It is such a dilemma for js, blocking may cause losing the client, but let client deep contact may result in the js's smelly pussy as what brother u talking abt. This girl may soon disappear if she doesn't cure her condition.

我一直都反對啲客人去用手搞囡囡下面,其實係一件好唔衛生同好自私嘅行為。你諗吓我哋啲手指上沾滿咁多細菌,你仲放入去搞人家下面係一件幾唔衛生嘅事﹗此終有一日她們會被弄傷陰道,引致發炎…(啲惡臭就正正來自於此)

其實最冇衛生常識嘅唔係啲囡囡,而係強人所難,不懂憐香惜欲嘅客…

我知道有啲囡囡欠缺自我保護常識,不知道客人咁做係會傷害到自己身體。但我相信去得呢啲地方玩嘅師兄們都係搵都個錢,係有點學識嘅男人。有時候遇上較開放嘅囡囡"邀請"我搞佢下面,我都會婉拒她及事後跟她講返上述情況。

希望大家能夠張心比己,明白事理。祝各位玩得開心…

27 1234
發新話題